YOUR PREMIER SOURCE FOR MAILROOM AND PACKAGING EQUIPMENT
1 800 356-8964
Call for information
Our Postal Sealing Tabs or Wafer Seals are manufactured from only the highest quality paper stocks and films. They have been designed and developed to meet or exceed all U.S.P.S. postal compliance requirements for adhesion and tensile strength. This includes surfaces rated “a through h” and tensile requirements “type I and II”. Our tabs are manufactured to provide high initial quick stick to a wide range of surfaces including coated papers, and include either 40lb. or 50lb. backing sheets that have been custom treated to withstand the high speed dispensing applications of today’s advanced tabbing machines.
How are our tabs packed?
- Packed in premium boxes to hold up better in shipping.
- A cardboard divider is put in-between the lager rolls to prevent them from becoming "out of round"
- Tabs are enclosed in a protective plastic bag to reduce moisture absorption
- Where able, we will pack two cartons into one larger box for added protection and reduced shipping costs.
Our new Translucent Paper Tabs are dramatically clearer than standard translucent tabs and are compliant with the USPS regulations for booklets and folded self-mailers. While they are not completely clear, they are an excellent alternative when tabbing high color and graphic based mailings. With the ability to be broken without a perf they off er an advantage that clear tabs do not. We use only high quality translucent facestock to produce a fast running and reliable tab.
1" Translucent Tabs/Wafer seals (* is stocked)
1 1/2" Translucent Tabs/Wafer seals (* is stocked)
1" White Tabs/Wafer seals (* is stocked)
1 1/2" White Tabs/Wafer seals (* is stocked)
- Material: White paper facesheet with 50# Liner.
- Compatible with all tabbers that are able to run white paper.
- All tabs are wound onto 3" cores.
Please click the image that interestes you to
bring you directly to more information on the
Mailing Tabs/wafer seals
These are USPS approved translucent and white tabs for use with folded self mailers and booklets as well as many other applications. If you have any questions on specifications, don't hesitate to call or click on the link at the bottom of the page which will bring you to the USPS website.