The KT2 has an aded tabbing head allowing it to apply either 1 or 2 tabs.
The KT2 is a crash tabber in which the edge of the piece to be tabbed is fed into the machine first. That edge contacts the tab which has fed down in front of the piece, pulling the tab from its backing paper. The tab and the piece then crash into a sweep and roller system that folds the tab neatly and tightly to the piece.
Advantages of Crash Tabbers:
- High productivity. The shortest dimension feeds through the machine increasing production rates at any given speed.
- Simplicity. Short paper path with no skewing adjustment etc.
- Accuracy. Tabs fold tight to the edge of the piece and do not drift from left to right.
- Ideal for off line application.
KT2 Tabber, FX Feeder and 3FV Conveyor
The ACCUFAST KT2 is the professional mailer’s choice in a table top tabber. Speed, flexibility, reliability and simplicity are all featured in the KT2. It applies either one or two tabs per piece by using one or both of its self centering tabbing heads. The KT2 can be set up to run different types of tabs in different heads if necessary. Not only do you get performance, you get support from a local dealer or the KT2’s factory in New York.
- Applies 1 or 2 tabs per piece
- Tabs 15,000+ pieces per hour
- Tabs pieces 5” to 16” wide, from 20 lb. thin to 1/4” thick, coated and uncoated
- Runs a variety of 1” tabs: paper & clear, circles & rectangles, on rolls without tractor holes
- Built-in waste take-up spools
- Measures 11”l x 19”h x 23”w
- Uses 115 volts 2 amps 60 hz or 230 volts 1 amp 50 hz
- Goes in-line with ACCUFAST and other tabletop Labelers and Printers
- Its outstanding feature is a pair of independent tabbing heads – turn them both on to twin tab, turn only one on to single tab
YOUR PREMIER SOURCE FOR MAILROOM AND PACKAGING EQUIPMENT
1 800 356-8964
Call for information
Click here for the brochure of the Accufast KT2
Accufast KT2 Tabbing Machine