YOUR PREMIER SOURCE FOR MAILROOM AND PACKAGING EQUIPMENT
1 800 356-8964
Call for information
Postmatic Inline Stamping Base-Standard
Designed with the same identical foot print as a Pitney Bowes or Ascom Hasler inline mailing machine. Drops right in place with no modifications or alterations. Bases are available to accommodate new or used Postmatic Model 6000SA or Model 7000SA Stamp Affixing Attachments.
Vacuum Belt Transport Technology and Precision Gear Drive Electronics assures fast and accurate stamp affixing. Heavy Duty, Compact design provides years of trouble free, 24/7 operation.
- Versatile – Affix postage stamps either inline with inserting equipment, ink jet systems, labelers or off-line as stand alone
- Reliable – Heavy Vacuum Belt Transport Technology and
- Precision Gear Drive Electronics for fast and accurate stamp affixing
- Transport speeds to 330 feet per minute
- Cycle speeds in excess of 18,000 pieces per hour
- Accommodates new or used Postmatic Model 6000SA or Model 7000SA Stamp Affixing Attachments
- Can be used with almost any high speed inserter, ink jet, labeler or tabber
- Easy to use – No special skills required to operate or maintain
- Affordable – Moderate initial cost and high production capability accelerates ROI
- Fast – Affix postage stamps at speeds to 18,000 per hour
- duty construction provides 24/7 trouble free operation
ACCESSORIES & ATTACHMENTS
Postmatic offers a selection of Adjustable tables, Feeder stands, Monitor & Keyboard mounts , caster sets, and, catch trays to accommodate your equipment needs.
- Adjustable Table – We offer a completely adjustable table with shelf to fit either your standard size or extended size base.
- Caster Kit – Fully customize your Adjustable Table with a caster kit for ease of mobility.
- Feeder Stand – Feeder stand for offline operation of your Postmatic Inline Bases.
- Catch Tray – Envelope catch tray.
- Chassis Mount Feeder Stand – Equip your base with a chassis mount feeder system for stand-alone versatility. (Only available for 10 x 13 models)
- Print One – Fixed Image Printing System – Integrate our 1” fixed-image printer to your Inline Vacuum Base for easy and affordable static printing.
- ISB - Standard: 16” L x 18” W x 8.75” H
- Speeds: Low - 240 fpm (appx 15,000 # 10’s
- p/hr), High - 340 fpm (excess of 18,000 p/hr)
- Placement: Adjustable from leading edge of envelope
Click image for video demonstration.